Announcement Title

• Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

探索 GIVcoop 创新市场

Ling

Cathy
管理成员
我们很高兴你在这里。
以下是使我们的社区与众不同的几件事:

• 我们有投票、提示、帖子和问题,可以让更多人在我们自己的空间中进行对话。
  • 我们有 Spaces 来组织我们的活动,有 Search 可以找到我们正在寻找的内容,还有 Save Posts 供您快速返回到您的收藏夹。
  • 可以直接留言。 您还可以发布和进行线程对话。
  • 我们可以组织虚拟会议和面对面的活动。
  • 我们可以在活动之前、期间和之后继续进行对话和消息传递。
  • 如果需要,我们也可以组织更小的小组和/或我们自己的在线课程。

换句话说,我们选择了一个旨在与我们一起成长的地方。

探索 GIVcoop 创新市场。
我们的社区同样热衷于创造力并支持其他创作者。 通过 GIVcoop 创新市场,我们致力于为创作者提供创造收入的机会,并在创作者的经济体中获得知识和尊重。 让我们深入了解 GIVcoop 的功能:

• 众包:创作者有机会在各种项目中合作并展示他们的专业知识。 通过利用众包输入,我们将独特的视角汇集在一起,创造出更加出色的作品。
  • 众筹:我们相信在经济上支持我们的创作者。 通过众筹活动,我们社区的成员可以集体支持项目并帮助将创意变为现实。
  • 创新市场:GIVcoop 的市场允许创作者提供他们的技能或产品进行销售。 通过联系创作者,我们正在培育一种能够激发和奖励创造力的经济。
  • 通过佣金获得收入:会员可以从他们在市场上的工作中赚取佣金,提供财务支持并使他们能够进一步磨练他们的创作技能。
  • 知识共享:我们的社区相信持续学习的力量。 通过研讨会、课程和小组讨论,创作者可以分享他们的经验并扩大他们的知识库。
  • 认可和尊重:GIVcoop 提倡创造一个空间,让创作者的才华和对社区的贡献得到认可,从而培养相互尊重的文化。

我们的 GIVcoop 创新市场致力于促进创作者的经济发展,而我们的会员是其中的核心。 无论您是在尝试一个新项目还是在寻找机会将您的技能货币化,我们都知道 GIVcoop 是您一直在寻找的充满活力的培育空间。

We’re glad you’re here.
Here are a few things that make our community special:

• We've got polls, prompts, posts, and questions that can bring more people into conversation in a space that's all our own.
  • We've got Spaces to organize our activity, Search to find what we're looking for, and Save Posts for you to quickly come back to your favorites.
  • You can direct message. You can also post and have threaded conversations.
  • We can organize virtual sessions and in-person events.
  • We can keep conversations and messaging going before, during, and after our events.
  • If and when we want them, we can also organize smaller groups and/or our own online courses.
In other words, we've chosen a spot designed to grow with us over time.

Explore the GIVcoop innovation marketplace.
Our community is equally passionate about creativity and supporting fellow creators. With the GIVcoop innovation marketplace, we're dedicated to providing opportunities for creators to generate income as well as gain knowledge and respect within the creator's economy. Let's dive into the GIVcoop features:
  • Crowdsourcing: Creators have the opportunity to collaborate in various projects and showcase their expertise. By leveraging crowdsourced inputs, we bring unique perspectives together to create even more exceptional work.
  • Crowdfunding: We believe in supporting our fellow creators financially. Through crowdfunding campaigns, members of our community can collectively back projects and help bring creative ideas to life.
  • Innovation marketplace: GIVcoop's marketplace allows creators to offer their skills or products for sale. By connecting creators, we're nurturing an economy that inspires and rewards ingenuity.
  • Income through commissions: Members can earn commissions from their work in the marketplace, providing financial support and enabling them to further hone their creative skills.
  • Knowledge sharing: Our community believes in the power of continuous learning. Through workshops, courses, and group discussions, creators can share their experiences and grow their knowledge base.
  • Recognition and respect: GIVcoop promotes a space where creators can be recognized for their talents and contributions to the community, fostering a culture of mutual respect.

Our GIVcoop innovation marketplace is dedicated to promoting the creator's economy, and our members are at the heart of it. Whether you're experimenting with a new project or seeking opportunities to monetize your skills, we know GIVcoop is the nurturing and vibrant space you've been searching for.

最后编辑:
Can someone help how to answer a new topic ??
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Can you tell me how can I change my password?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please help.
Thank you.

Is there a moderator, do you need your help changing my password?
What am I doing wrong?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.

Есть кто из модераторов, так как не могу ответить в новую тему?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

Добрый день.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $800 в месяц.
Платить буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://shop.med-na-dom.com/ - он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту skrebcoviliushka2086@gmail.com

Где находится модератор?
Относится к рекламе на вашем интернет-сайте.
С уважением к вам.

顶部